Not sure if this is the blogosphere equivalent of those chain emails that you have to send to 10 of your friends and you will have a wonderful life hereafter.
But Matthew Moore has tagged me. I need to write “8 random things about me” and tag 8 others to do the same. Here goes:
- I’ve lived nearly all my life in Melbourne (apart from 18 months in Cairns/Atherton and a 1 year stint in Canberra in the mid 1980’s)
- Just like Bill Oddie from the Goodies and Joel Garner from West Indies cricket, I’m a keen birdwatcher (feathered variety in the main)
- I like to play sport (basketball and golf in particular) and watch it on TV (AFL – Go Bombers – and Rugby Union in particular)
- I am not a gambler but enjoy taking some risks
- The first time I did a Myers Briggs, I was an ISTJ but now I am closer to an ENFP
- I prefer to look forward at what might be rather than back at what was, hence my keen interest in futures
- I live with good energy flow as my wife practices Feng Shui, spaceclearing, qi gong and reiki
- I look down on people and stand over them – but only because I am tall.
-Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
-People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
-At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
I tag the following people:
That’s only four I know but the others don’t blog (such as Richard, Nerida, Phil, Sonia – you know who you are!) and I know probably too many random things about them anyway…